Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

Devout Jewish men are grateful they are not females: Equal, BUT P/11

Read Part One HERE



In this post I will focus on devout Jewish men.

Throughout the centuries Orthodox Jewish men have made the following statements:

"Rather should the words of the Torah be burned than entrusted to a woman."

"Whoever teaches his daughter is like the one who teaches her obscenity."

"A daily prayer is:
I thank God that I am not born a Gentile. I thank God that I am not born a slave. I thank God that I am not born a woman."
 
Read Part Twelve HERE




1 comment:

  1. Orthodox Jewish men prayed this prayer in Jesus' time and still pray this prayer today. However God created both the man and the woman and He called His creation "Very Good" after He had created them (Genesis 1:31).

    ReplyDelete