Pages

Monday 22 November 2021

My friends are not considered safe to be with: Victims of Mark Driscoll P/9


Read Part One HERE


In this blog post I will focus on Tiffany Eneas who suffered abuse at the hand of Mark Driscoll, pastor of Trinity Church, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.

Tiffany: "Things were incredible at church until Trina Blatnik was no longer fellowshipping with us since her husband Dustin Blatnik was fired from his position as worship pastor. This was a massive blow to the church as a whole."

Tiffany: "One day my husband and I were approached by pastor Eden Fine. He told us that especially Trina Blatnik, was unsafe. He, furthermore, questioned my husband as a leader because he was still allowing me to fellowship with my friend Trina. He ended the conversation by saying that if we wanted to remain personal friends with him and his wife, the friendship between Trina and me had to cease."

Tiffany: "I then had a one on one meeting with pastor Mark Driscolls' wife, Grace. She told me that one of my friends named Mariya Kiforishin was dangerous. It was, therefore, better for me to not fellowship with her until her husband "leads their house better."

Tiffany: "At that time I let Grace know that I had purchased tickets for Mariya and me for an event. She advised against going and told me to give the tickets to Mariya to attend with someone else. I complied."

Tiffany: "The day after the event I realised what I had let happen to me. I had totally believed the lies.This is cult behaviour to manipulate people and friendships. I have apologised to these women. They are incredible friends."

Read Part Ten HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment