Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2022

Women are traumatised at church: James Macdonald P/6

                                      Read Part One HERE


In this post I will contine to share the story of Lina's abuse by James Macdonald, (ex-) pastor of Harvest Bible Chapel, Rolling Meadows, Illiniois, USA.

Lina: "The more I think about the demise of Harvest Bible Chapel and James Macdonald, the more I believe that fear is the cancer at the root of it all - specifically the fear of James Macdonald."

Lina: "I invited anyone to my house who needed to talk about their pain as it related to what has been happening at Harvest. That night changed me. While only a handful showed up, the range of their pain was wide. Some women were still in the middle of the trauma and were still currently attending Harvest. Others had old wounds that had resurfaced and were hurting, having never felt closure to their stories.For years they had been made to feel like outcasts, but finally vindication in its godly form was working its way out. And still some came because their loved ones and spouses had abandoned the faith completely and now refuse to go to church - and they long to understand why." 

 

P.S. This is my last post on abuse at Harvest Bible Chapel pastored by James Macdonald. 


No comments:

Post a Comment