Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2022

I plan to do whatever they tell me to do: Jane's experience P/9

                                                      Read Part One HERE


I will continue to share the story of a young woman's experience at The Master's College (now The Master's University or TMU), which is connected to Pastor John MacArthur's church, Community Grace Church, Sun Valley, California, USA. I will cal her Jane eventhough that is not her real name. Her story covers a number of years of her life starting when she was fifteen before she entered The Master's College.

Jane: "My parents are coming to get me. I need to get out of here anyway. They are angry not only for what has happened to me, but how it is being handled, I want to have victory over this and get my degree from Master's still. My dad has a man-to-man talk with Joe Keller, the Assistant Dean of the Master's College. Nothing comes of it. I am still being sent home to think through the list they have given me of things I need to repent of. I am comforted by my parents' anger, but I hold them back from their need to bring about justice. To me it feels like a David and a Goliath situation, only this time Goliath wins. I just want to forget all this and go back to a week ago when I was happy and safe and optimistic."

Jane: "I am home with my parents now. I receive a call from Rick Holland. There are a few stipulations that I must agree to if I want to finish my senior year at The Master's College. I plan to do whatever they tell me to do so I can get my degree and get out of there. He asks me to come in and meet with him.

Read Part Ten HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment